Be a part of a vibrant, multi-disciplinary arts organization that has served over 100,000 children and youth with quality, cross-disciplinary arts education.
The Los Angeles Music and Art School’s (LAMusArt) Young Professionals Advisory Board (YPAB) is a great opportunity for young professionals to use and grow their skills in support of multi-arts education for youth. Whether your expertise is in marketing, event planning, fundraising, volunteering or other areas, the possibilities are endless. Join us in our efforts to increase access to quality arts instruction for undeserved youth in the greater East Los Angeles area and engage with our surrounding communities.
Who We’re Looking For
- Young professionals who are 24-40 years old and dedicated to LAMusArt’s mission of offering sequential, multidisciplinary, individual and group arts training in music, visual art, dance and drama to all students, regardless of age, ethnicity or artistic aptitude
- Committed to using your skills and strengths to advance LAMusArt and build a stronger foundation of volunteers and donors
Why Join our YPAB
- Help provide students with a gateway to higher education and success through arts education
- Make a positive impact in the East Los Angeles area and surrounding communities
- Engage with other young Los Angeles professionals with a passion for the arts
- Prepare for future nonprofit Board seats, including LAMusArt
- Enjoy wonderful friendships and connections with our Circle of Friends, students, faculty and patrons
Be an ambassador and positive agent of change for LAMusArt.
- Help develop and employ new strategies and approaches for fundraising, marketing, and outreach
- Be an ambassador for LAMusArt in the community and expand our sphere of influence
- Attend at least 4 bi-monthly meetings a year
- Attend at least one LAMusArt event annually
- Assist in selling tickets and promoting fundraisers
- Actively participate on a committee: Events Committee, Community Outreach Committee, and Database Committee
- Make a two-year commitment
Give/get a $250 contribution each year
To apply, please fill out and email the application below along with your resume to
Richard Graham at email@example.com.
Upon review of your application, we will be in touch with you.
Thank you for your interest in joining our Young Professionals Advisory Board!
LAMusArt Young Professionals Advisory Board Application